London, United Kingdom
Call us on +44 (0) 208 255 8325 or mail email@example.com.
NiCoMo 2013, 12-13 March, Glaziers Hall, London
NiCoMo 2013 is the event to meet cobalt, molybdenum, nickel and ferro-chrome professionals from around the world. The event now covers even more of the stainless by-product industry. We will welcome the key industry players who will gather to discuss and determine where the market is going next.
This year, our speakers will be addressing questions such as:
- Will 2013 be the year when the world economy improves and the bull market returns?
- Will demand for metals in the West improve this year, and is the stainless steel market going to be the first to recover?
- How will the boost in supply from new mines change the existing supply/demand ratio?
- What new strategies are producers and consumers adopting in the year ahead?
- Is the trend toward greater pricing transparency having an impact on the market?
NiCoMo 2013 not only provides an outlook for the industry and financial markets, but also focuses on specific opportunities, challenges and risks now across FOUR key metals. There will also be plenty of networking opportunities during the conference, making this an essential date for your diary.
Can't make it to London?
This year, Metal-Pages will be offering the opportunity to view our world-class speaker presentations from the comfort of your office. Whilst nothing can replace the buzz of a live conference and the numerous networking opportunities, if you can't make it to the event, that doesn't mean you have to miss out on the valuable market insight. Register now for the live web stream and gain access to recordings of every presentation and panel discussion as they are filmed. You will also have access to the recorded videos after the event as well PDF copies of the papers.
For more information, email Simon Macson at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone our London office on +44 (0)20 255 8325.
Watch the video from NiCoMo 2012: